MY PAGES:


Monday, October 10, 2016

AFFORDABLE ONLINE SHOPPING: SAMMY DRESS - JEWELRY, BAGS, BRUSHES & MORE


Happy Monday, Blogland!

I'm here with another affordable online shopping site I just discovered called Sammy Dress!

They have a wide variety of great quality clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, jewelry, cosmetic items and so much more for super affordable prices.  You know I love sharing a good bargain!

Prior to trying items from their shop, I honestly wasn't expecting quality items due to the price, but after receiving a number of pieces to try, I was very pleasantly surprised!  Plus, the shipping was fast, too.

First up, the rose gold make-up brush set.  I figured the brushes would be low quality, but would look elegant to display, almost as a design element.  Yet for just about $1 a brush the quality is better than almost any brush I own, including Sigma brushes, which is a fantastic brush line!
Rose Gold Make-Up Brush Set = $8.19 (set of 7 brushes)


Next, I'm a huge fan of hobo style bags and for only $20 it is far nicer than you'd think! 

It is fully lined in a high quality, chic fashion print with multiple pockets inside and a back zip-pocket that is perfect for my phone.  I love the braided handle and purse cover it came with to protect it while stored.
Brown & Gold Hobo Style Tote Bag = $20.40
(I added a gold bar tag I had, but it comes with removable gold tassel)
Removable Gold Tassel
Zip pouch, perfect for holding your cell phone, on the back of the bag.
Braided handle detail that I just love!


Finally, in the fall and winter I have a little more edgy style when I'm casual and love wrap bracelets that pair well with leggings, skinny jeans and boots.  

So, I tried their faux leather anchor wrap bracelet with the word Hope.  It caught my eye because that's the symbol for my Sensible Style Etsy Shop and I love bits of inspiration.  So, at under $2 is a win-win purchase, even if you only get a few wears out of it, but so far, so good!
Coffee Brown & Antique Gold Hope Anchor Wrap Bracelet = $1.70

ALL of the above images by Liesl Ehardt


If you check out their Online Shop I have zero doubt that you will find something you like. Possibly even a number of things you could get as gifts with the holiday season just around the corner.

Have you shopped their before?  If so, share your thoughts in the comments below and know I'll definitely be heading over to do some more shopping again soon! 


Layout by Liesl Ehardt

SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment :

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt