MY PAGES:


Tuesday, February 7, 2017

INFLUENSTER REVIEW: MARC JACOBS BEAUTY BOX - HIGHLINER GEL EYE CRAYONS


Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

I recently joined the Influencer team, a fantastic group and platform for fellow style and beauty bloggers where you get sent complimentary product to test out.

Marc Jacobs Beauty sent me some of their new Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayons in Earth(quake) and Brown(ie) to try out and review for all of you.

Honestly, I haven't really tried high end make-up, but have been a fan of Marc Jacobs for some time and currently wear his Marc Jacobs for Women Parfum and it is a true favorite of mine.

So, I was excited to try something from his beauty line when given the opportunity. Below, I share my finished look, swatches, full review and an assortment of images and colors from the collection. 

Have you tried any Highliners?  If so, please leave your thoughts or images in the comments below! 

 trying out look with marc jacobs highliner in earth(quake)

MARC JACOBS HIGHLINER: EARTH(QUAKE) AND BROWN(IE) = $25 EACH

MARC JACOBS earth(quake) HIGHLINER: influeNster beauty box = Complimentary ($25)  /  brown & gold Vest by Active USA: amazon = Gift ($22)  /  cream sweater: forever 21 = $15.99 (on sale now)  /  Gold plated Bar Bangle: aliexpress = $1.50  /  Champagne Druzy Stone & Gold Plated bangle: kristin Grace Jewelry on etsy = gift ($40)  /  Gold plated & cz diamond double band ring: aliexpress = $5

Marc jacobs highliner: earth(quake) and Brown(ie) = $25 each

⤷ EARTH(QUAKE) AND BROWN(IE) swatches *

* earth(quake) is more of a dark chocolate color while
Brown(ie) has
more of a red undertone.

The eye crayons glided on like butter, had incredible color payoff and what was most impressive was it did not budge - at all! 
I even tried rubbing it off under water and no matter what I did, not a thing moved, I was extremely impressed. So much so, I would, without question, pay to try some of the more vibrant shades.
At $25 each, with 12 shade options, it's more then I'd usually pay for eyeliner, but for a high end, designer item with undeniable quality and lasting wear, it's well worth it.  If you try them, you will not be disappointed, mark my words! 

my beauty box compliments oF marc beauty & influenster.

⤷ all of the ABOVE images and layouts are BY LIESL EHARDT.


0 Colorful Comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt