MY PAGES:


Wednesday, March 22, 2017

REVIEW: GLITTER-INFUSED MOXYO SCREEN PROTECTOR - ADD SPARKLE TO YOUR PHONE


HAPPY WEDNESDAY, everyone!


SPRING IS OFFICIALLY HERE AND WHO DOESN'T LIKE TO ADD A LITTLE SHIMMER, SPARKLE and glow AS THE WEATHER WARMS UP.


Moxyo, a smartphone cases and accessories company, recently reached out to see if I wanted to try their new Glitter-Infused Glass Screen Protector on my iphone.


seeing as one of my favorite quotes says...


leave a little sparkle wherever you go." 


this what right up my alley!  They kindly sent me one to fit my gold iPhone 6s and below I show you what you get and how easy it is to apply.


The sparkle is subtle, but adds that extra bit of fun, while also adding some security and protection to your iphone, and i am loving it! ❤ 


glitter-infused glass screen protector + my GOLD IPHONE 6S without case

⤷ GLITTER-INFUSED GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR: MOXYO = $19.99

⤷ DUST REMOVER STICKERS | microfiber cleansing cloth | glitter-infused glass screen protector

SaveSave

1 comment :

  1. hello!,I love your writing very much! proportion we keep in touch more
    approximately your article on AOL? I require an expert on this space to solve
    my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look ahead to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt