MY PAGES:


Tuesday, January 2, 2018

DESTINATION DENVER | CHAPTER 4 - NEW YEAR, NEW HOME


HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

i'm kicking the new year off with another installment of my destination denver travel diary series. 

my new apartment became mine last month, but my move-in is finally happening this week, and i'm ready to get tHis par-tay started!

sharing the updates below and looking forward to sharing each step along the way with you in 2018! 

|  CHAPTER 1  |  CHAPTER 2  |  CHAPTER 3  |


IMAGE BY: DEVON EHARDT SHELTON

LOCATION: ASPEN, CO - SUMMER 2016  |  DRESS: FOREVER 21

IMAGES BY: DEVON SHELTON

LOCATION: Albuquerque, nm - december 25, 2017

boots: target | LEGGING PANTSFOREVER 21 | SWEATER: FOREVER 21 | JACKET: BOOKERPHILS | SUNGLASSES: LAUNDRY BY SHEILI SEGAL | SANTA COFFEE SLEEVE: GIFT


CHAPTER 4  |  NEW YEAR, NEW HOME


The new year is off to a fresh start on all fronts, and as January 6th, I'll be officially moved into my new home in Denver, CO.

This has been a long time coming. Yet, I believe waiting for an apartment, with the floor and finishes I wanted, to become available in the complex with which I fell in love, from afar a year ago online and then in person in October, was worth it.

Plus, it allowed me to spend the holidays with family, continue to grow my business and save money for the move.  Ultimately, giving me a finical cushion as I become acclimated and adjust to my new city and surroundings.

This Thursday, my truly awesome brother-in-law arrives to help me pack up the truck and make the 14 hour drive to Denver on Friday, and on Saturday, the move-in begins.

As much of an adjustment as it is going to be for me, I am beyond excited to decorate my new space, one of my true loves in life, and reflect my style in the layout and details to start my new chapter! Yay!

Something tells me that 2018 is going to be a fabulous year, and I can't wait to take you along on this journey with me!  I'll be doing lots of DIY Get Crafty posts and be sharing my affordable decor details with before and afters of each space, and I can't wait!

Let the adventure begin . . . 


2 comments :

  1. Wife of your fabulous brother in lawJanuary 17, 2018 at 1:40 PM

    Woooo hoooo to new cities, new adventures, and new beautiful horizons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo hoo indeed! Thanks for marrying a pretty darn awesome man!!! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt