MY PAGES:


Thursday, February 1, 2018

DESTINATION DENVER | MOVING DAY + EXPLORING MY NEW NEIGHBORHOOD


HAPPY FEBRUARY, EVERYONE!

I'M BACK WITH MY 5TH INSTALLMENT FROM MY DESTINATION DENVER BLOG SERIES.

Thank you all for your patience during this transition. i so appreciate all of your support over on my instagram, where i post or am active on insta story almost daily, I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!

iN THIS CHAPTER, I TAKE YOU ALONG WITH ME AND MY AWESOME BROTHER-IN-LAW ON MOVING DAY AND EXPLORING THE SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOODS. ENJOY!  

CHAPTER 1  |  CHAPTER 2  |  CHAPTER 3  |  CHAPTER 4


IMAGE BY: DEVON EHARDT SHELTON

LOCATION: ASPEN, CO - SUMMER 2016  |  DRESS: FOREVER 21


TAUPE BOOTS: TARGET | WORK OUT LEGGINGS: VICTORIA'S SECRET | BLACK LOUNGE TOP: FOREVER 21 | JACKET: BOOKERPHILS | TAUPE PURSE: TJ MAXX
MY COMPLEX CLEARLY KNOWS ME SINCE THEY WELCOMED ME WITH A BOTTLE VINO!
LET'S DO THIS!

SIDE NOTE: I HAD PLANNED TO WEAR MY SNEAKERS, BUT IT WAS COLD AND THESE BOOTS WEREN'T FANCY AND KEPT MY ANKLES WARM...I DON'T USUALY MOVE IN BOOTS. HA! 
BOOTS: TARGET | WORK OUT LEGGINGS: VICTORIA'S SECRET | BLACK LOUNGE TOP: FOREVER 21 | GREY 3/4 LENGTH LAYERED TOP: WALMART
We DID IT!  SELFIE WITH MY BROTHER-IN-LAW - HE IS THE GREATEST!!!
COZY CHAI TEA LATTE from Olive and Finch eatery and bakery.
"LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE"
"ALL EXPERIENCE IS AN ARCH, TO BUILD UPON." - HENRY ADAMS
view from the beautiful restoration hardware rooftop.
TAUPE BOOTS: TARGET | WORK OUT LEGGINGS: VICTORIA'S SECRET | BLACK LOUNGE TOP: FOREVER 21 | JACKET: BOOKERPHILS | TAUPE PURSE: TJ MAXX
AN INSIDE LOOK, SO COOL!
THEIR FRESH CHICKEN TACOS, SO DELISH!
I get to enjoy THESE gorgeous sunsets daily from my new place, and I doN'T' think they will ever get old to me - it's like a little piece of magic.


IMAGES OF MOI BY: JON SHELTON | ALL OTHER IMAGES BYLIESL EHARDT

LOCATION: DENVER, CO - JANUARY 6, 2018



CHAPTER 5  |  MOVING DAY - I HAVE ARRIVED


The new year had arrived, which meant that Destination Denver was just around the corner and my big move to Colorado was days away!

This move would not have been possible without my incredible brother-in-law! He offered to make the 14 hour drive to Denver from Phoenix, where my parents recently built a new home, on January 5th and move me into my place.

We did the drive in one day while listening to super fun podcasts, like Season 1 of Serial since we both really like real crime and murder investigation type shows, and I honestly had the best time!

Saturday, January 6th was the official moving day. We got the keys to my place at 8 AM, checked out my new apartment, which I hadn't officially seen since I applied online from afar, and unloaded the U-Haul, just the two of us, in 2 and half hours!

Then, we checked out a local coffee shop, that is now a favorite of mine, and walked around to check out my new neighborhood. I love that I'm within walking distance to all the fun shops, restaurants and bars!

My wonderful parents flew out that Sunday for a few days to help me get settled, and I feel so thankful that I have such a supportive family who is always there when I need them, I'm one lucky gal!

So far, I am simply LOVING Denver! Everyone has been beyond welcoming and so friendly, and I'm surrounded by an inspiring group of women, and fellow stylists, at work who have instantly become like family to me.

I am so grateful for this adventure and have been doing my best to make the most of each day of my new chapter! I will continue to keep you posted in my Destination Denver series, which will include many of my adventures, an apartment tour and so much more!

Thank you all for sticking by me through this transition and as I get settled, and I promise more fashion posts will be coming very soon! 


2 comments :

  1. Have you listened to the podcast Dirty John? That's a good, quick crime related one! And congratulations on the big move--Denver looks like an amazing place for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, would you believe that we listened to the entire thing on our drive before switching to Serial and LOVED it...that was so up our alley! Thank you so much for your kind words, as always, Carla! I hope you are doing well and if you are ever in Denver please let me know!!! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt